So many good albums this year, but Confidence Man have it because:
- It just makes you feel happy. As previously mentioned Feels Like A Different Thing and Holiday are my favourites.
- Re-Tilt exists. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaur’s remix of Lovin’ U Is Easy is just mind-blowingly good.
- Their Glastonbury performance (only saw it on the telly) was amazing.
- I got to see them live in Glasgow this week. Probably the best gig I have ever been to and there were so many things against it (terrible journey there and back and minor surgery two days before) and yet was still that good.
- They released Heaven (triple j Like A Version). For which you have to see them live to truly appreciate.
Meant to write this on the day of the gig since I’d been waiting and waiting for it, but was too knackered afterwards
[EDIT: 2022-12-17] Added in 5.