This seems to have flown under the radar more than last year’s album which is a shame as I reckon it’s even better. It starts strong and ends strong; Not “stronger”, just strong. Probably my least favourite is “A change” in the middle just because it’s a bit too chill out room for me, not because it’s bad.
- Don’t Diss the Disco - Indeed (apart from the weird bit in the middle)
- I Stole Your Plimsoles - Is just awesome
- Flood the club - Let’s go! It’s also got more depth to it than you’d think
- The Red dots
- Ein Weiterer Stein In Der Wand - Proper dirty electronic disco goodness
- Femenenergy - Easier to sing than spell!