Copied from Strava (which I don’t have set as public*):
- Pre-heat oven. When warm place covered ham joint in oven. Place pan of stock on low. Run about 7km.
- Pop in house and put risotto pan on hob to warm through, add olive oil, butter and garlic. Run about 1.4km
- Pop in house and add rice to pan. Run about 1.4 km.
- Add stock to pan. Run 1.4km
- Add stock to pan and remove cover from ham. Run 1.4km
- Add more stock to pan. Run 1.4km
- Add more stock to pan along with frozen peas. Bread in the oven. Run final 1.4km
- Add cheese to risotto. Ham joint out and diced to add to risotto with more stock. Done.
Something like that anyway….
During this Corona period I have found myself in pretty damn fortunate circumstances really. My biggest “complaint” is only being allowed out for one run a day and (per guidelines) only for around thirty minutes to an hour which gets used up running with the missus and the dogs; However, living on an old farm I have now got a 700m running “route” without even leaving home and if I somewhat figure of eight it so I run it both ways then one complete loop is 1.4km
* - I had brief thoughts about indieweb-ifying my running data, but it seems far too impractical. I wouldn’t want any of it on here as public and therefore pointless to even try; POSSE would be too impractical; PESOS more practical, but still pointless.