Another contender (for me) for album of the year, but also another that’s not quite enough to make me call it yet. I.e. it’s good, but it’s not quite as good as No More Idols.
- Heater - Is just awesome. By far the best track on the album. Defines “rinsing”.
- Murder Music - Nice and bass-y.
- Program - Nice and drum-y.
- Weed & Rum - But only because it ends up in my brain as “Cheese and toast”… I don’t know why.
- Retreat2018 - It was good in 2018 and it’s good now. Bizarre that it was released with Heater and that got no airplay at the time
- Bubble - Onomatopoeic